The AllEvac® Ready Station creates a casualty treatment area virtually anywhere — all packaged in an easily transportable, rugged case. Compact and deployable, the kit includes two AllEvac® litter stands with four mounting brackets, two IV poles and folding mayo stand and tray and accommodates the APE or any other quad-fold litter (optional). Easily stored, transported and implemented, the Ready Station is an immediate medical force multiplier during any crisis event.
AllEvac® Ready Station
- Rugged expeditionary kit.
- Rapidly employed for onsite casualty care.
- Effective medical response during any crisis event.
- Uses rugged case for compatible concurrent shipment with other equipment, includes foam insert for stable transport
- Designed to contain an APE or any other quad-fold litter
- The solution for off-the-ground casualty treatment
- Rugged case ensures easy storage, transport and deployment
- Foam insert secures elements during transport and enables quick inventory of items
- Improves response and set up times for treating casualties by centralizing components
- Unit Weight: 68 lbs (without a quad-fold litter)
- Unit Dimensions: 19”H x 23”W x 31.3”L
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Trade Compliant
- CMS Part Number: 88-813-01