The SWAT-Tourniquet™ provides a rapid means of extremity hemorrhage control and allows for application higher into the groin and axilla than other devices. Its name provides a description for usage: Stretch, Wrap, and Tuck. The SWAT-Tourniquet™ was designed specifically for military and civilian Special Weapons and Tactics teams.
- Easy to Apply. Individuals can effectively apply it in seconds with little to no prior training
- Low cost, compact, and less weight than other tourniquets
- Color coded to simplify emergency medicine, enabling responders to select the right product rapidly
- Multi-function design:
- can be used as a pressure dressing or wrap over hemostatic and regular gauzes
- Securing wrap for extremity splints to immobilize an injured limb
Celox Rapid B-CON is the ultimate in over-the-counter (OTC) bleeding control for initial responders. It is designed for temporary external use to control bleeding of lacerations, minor cuts and abrasions. B-CON contains the same highly effective hemostatic core technology used in Celox Rapid Hemostatic Gauze, but in a 2 foot, OTC configuration. With only one minute of compression time required, B-CON is fast and effective in stopping minor to moderate bleeds.